Welcome to Brave + Free Adventures!
Metro Vancouver has some of the most innovative and imaginative playgrounds, parks, trails and pump tracks to explore. Here you will find a list of the best places to visit with your family.
Check out our recommendations on the map below!
Why is playing outdoors important?
Being outdoors provides stress relief for both parents and their children. Everyone benefits from the effects of vitamin N (nature), even if you’re just spending time in your backyard, or at your local playground.
When kids play outside in nature they tend to push themselves more and test their physical limits. This helps strengthen them not just physically, but emotionally and intellectually as well. It also encourages creativity, cooperation and a sense of adventure.
- Brave & Free CommunityHere is a list of places to visit that are welcoming everyone. You will also find a list of parks, playgrounds, trails and so much more!
- 10 ways to get into the Holiday Spirit in 2021Looking for ways to get into the holiday spirit in 2020? Here you’ll find a list of ideas that could become a new family tradition for years to come.
- West Coast Wilds: Pine Needle Tea and Detox Bath SaltsTalia and Emily from West Coast Wilds are offering two amazing products: Pine Needle Tea infused with fennel and Alfalfa Detox Baths (Lavender + Rosemary) & (Ginger & Wild Orange) Here are some incredible benefits […]
- A 2021 Holiday GuideThe holidays are going to look very different around Metro Vancouver this year. I’ve put together a list of events and attractions that will be open for all to enjoy. Holiday Attractions 2021 PNE WinterLights […]
- DIY Baby WipesMaking your own baby wipes is such a simple way to save money and cut out harmful ingredients from your home. They only take less than five minutes to make and cost around 75 cents! […]