I started using doTERRA oils this past year when one of my friends knew I was having issues with insomnia and anxiety. She gave me some samples of Copaiba and Adaptiv to try. I loved the smell of them and after a couple days I started seeing results. I was using Copaiba under my tongue before bed to help with my insomnia and I took it during the day to help with my anxiety. I also used Adaptiv to help with my stress and anxious feelings. I can honestly say that doTERRA oils have changed my life!
Did you know you can ingest these oils?
After a week of using doTERRA oils I decided to get the Healthy Essentials Kit since it had both Copaiba and Adaptiv in it as well as so many other oils I was interested in. What I like about this kit is that it has so many oils that you can take internally: Lemon, Zengest, OnGuard, Peppermint, Lavender and Copaiba. This kit also has my favourite oil for pain relief; Deep Blue. This oil is like A535 but way better! My sister said it’s the only thing that has helped her severe back pain.
One of the reasons I chose doTERRA over the other oils out there is the fact that you can ingest so many of them. doTERRA oils are 100% pure and therapeutic grade. They are used by many doctors and practitioners to help treat patients naturally for their ailments. The quality of ingredients I use topically or internally are of great importance to me. I also like to know exactly what I’m putting in my body. Using essential oils to treat my families health issues aligns perfectly with my desire to live a more natural lifestyle.
Since using doTERRA oils my whole family has avoided having to use medication. I have treated an ear infection, insomnia, anxiety, the common cold, headaches, back pain, allergies, hives, a bee sting, and so much more. Using these oils have saved my family a few trips to the doctors office and saved us a lot of money.
I also love that they are are safe to use on children, while pregnant and nursing, and they are even safe to use around pets because of their 100% purity.
My favourite oils that I use daily from the top 10 oils:
- Fantastic for a restful sleep. Put 1 drop in a small shot glass with water. Take before bed. It also helps with anxiety and liver toxicity when taken orally.
- Helps with anxiety and pain relief. It can be taken throughout the day and won’t make you drowsy. I’ve been taking it every night for over 5 months now and I haven’t had insomnia since.
- I put this oil on my kids mixed with lotion if they are sore somewhere.
- Effective with sore muscles and tendonitis.
- Helps soothe muscle and bone pain, arthritis, cramps and more.
- This oil can’t be taken orally. It is only for topical use. Put 1-2 drops in your hands and then massage into whatever area needs pain relief.
- I like adding a drop of peppermint oil to the same area afterwards to intensify the pain relief.
- doTERRA has a Deep Blue Lotion as well that is one of my favourite products.
- I use it to treat my lower back pain, neck and sore feet and it works so fast at providing long lasting pain relief.
- Helps with pain relief, headaches, increases energy levels and helps with a sore throat.
- Relieves headaches and migraines – apply 1 drop on fingers and rub into your temples
- Can be taken orally to relieve a sore throat or bad breath
- Loss of sense of smell- apply to hands and breath in, and apply to bridge of nose
- Digestive discomfort- take in water
- Breath in to get a boost of energy and alertness
- Helps bring down fevers- apply to neck and bottoms of feet or spine
- Relieves burns- apply to area
- Good for detoxing; add a drop in your water every morning and it will help detoxify your liver and organs while making your body ph balanced
- Congestion and mucus- apply over chest
- Runny nose and allergies- inhale or apply over bridge of nose
- Cleans veggies- add a drop to a bowl of water with a little unscented dish soap.
- Can get sticky grime, marker and anything like a magic eraser
- Perfect oil for immunity. I take 1 drop of this oil whenever I think I’m coming down with something.
- Put a drop under your tongue, or add it to a shot glass of water.
- Oral health- gargle and swallow
- Fungal or parasite issues- take in water
- Urinary tract issues- take in water or apply to abdomen
- Chronic fatigue or autoimmune disease- take in water or apply to bottoms of feet
- I also add it to my soaps and hand sanitizers for that extra defence.
- I soak my masks in water and soap with a drop of it and it helps remove bacteria and germs.
- Cleans mould better than anything
- Add to laundry for freshnes
- Great for sleep, stress and used as an antihistamine.
- Add 1 drop to your face lotion for soft and clear skin.
- Put it directly on blemishes, scars, bug bites, hives, cuts, burns, blisters etc.
- Apply to area to cleanse, heal and limit or avoid scarring
- Teeth grinding- apply to jawline
- Allergies or hay fever- rub on hands and inhale. Or take under tongue or in water
- Helps stop nosebleeds- apply over bridge of nose
- indigestion, stomach ache- take in water
- Freshens breath
- Stomach cramps or ache- apply over stomach
- Bloating, gas, heartburn- take in water- or apply over area of concern
- Nausea or morning sickness- apply under nose or drink in water
- Colitis or irritable bowels- take in water or massage into abdomen daily
- Food poisoning- take in water 2-3 times a day
- this oil works amazing for anxiety, restlessness, jitters, and more.
- I put this oil on my wrists and back of neck and breathe it in throughout the day when I need it.
- Good for sleep- apply to bottoms of feet
Looking for help with sleep, pain relief and energy? I created this customized enrolment kit that will help with any sleep issues and pain that you’re dealing with:
Check out this article about how to make your own baby wipes here.